Stuhrling Original Men’s Lifestyles Winchester General Automatic Skeleton Stainless Steel Watch
A bold skeleton timepiece with nothing to hide, the Stuhrling Original Men’s Lifestyles Winchester General Automatic Skeleton Stainless Steel Watch is tremendously impressive. A durable synthetic sapphire crystal provides a window into the automatic self-wind movement. The combination of black leather and stainless steel makes this a decidedly masculine watch that deserves a place in your collection.
Stuhrling Original timepieces bearing the name “Winchester” have distinguished skeletonized dials with a signature “spoke” design that acts as a frame for the movement, as well as the numeral markers. This fascinating configuration leaves the inner workings, from the balance wheel to the mainspring, completely visible. This collection has seen many iterations over the years, including the square case design of the Winchester Plaza and the bridge design of the Winchester Spire. They are prime examples of classic watchmaking at its finest.
Summary of Features
- Stainless steel round shaped case with onion style crown at the twelve o’clock position
- Protective krysterna crystal on front and back
- Skeleton movement with numbers 12, 3, 6, 9 on silvertone faceplate
- Black alligator embossed genuine leather strap with stainless steel buckle
- Winchester has Water-resistant to 50 m (165 feet)