Sturhling Classic Delphi Omega Goldtone Automatic Skeleton Watch
Stuhrling a trusted brand name in watch industry has brought another classic, unique and amazing design in the market which is, “Classic Delphi Omega Goldtone Automatic Skeleton” which is a compelling offering if you’re in the market for a classical, chunky, gold styled watch.
1. It’s a gold watch and gold will pop out a mile away when wearing outdoors on a sunny day. The metal clasps on the leather band also stay true to the gold look.
2. It’s large and chunky. Because this is a true automatic watch (no battery and is powered by manual winding and natural wrist movements) it’s rather thick not to mention that the case diameter at 44 mm makes this a big looking watch on normal sized wrists.
3. The retro, art-deco face styling may or may not be your cup of tea.
4. The hour/minute/second hands in metallic blue really contrast against the gold.
5. Although it looks heavy but actually it’s surprisingly very light and you will find yourself very amaze when you wear it.
With these style factors in mind – if you’re still interested this is actually a pretty decent automatic watch. Spending about 15 seconds of winding will keep you good for the entirety of the day and for an affordable automatic watch it actually maintains a surprising level of accuracy even after a full day’s use. This watch is also water resistant but due to the genuine leather bands (and it actually comes with brown and leather bands) you should definitely keep this off when swimming. The watch comes enclosed in a handsome leather case with certificates of authenticity that certainly makes for a great gift option.